Human Bones Found

8.45.12.L12 Updated on:

Who do I report this to?

The finder of the bones should report the matter to the States of Jersey Police.

The Police will submit a report which will include a report from the pathologist.

At the conclusion of the investigation, the Viscount’s Department writes to the Rector and the Constable of the Parish concerned asking that arrangements be made for the bones to be re-buried in a cemetery.