Medical negligence – Medical accidents

10.7.0 Updated on:

Making a complaint

There are different ways to make a complaint, depending on whether it is against a General Practitioner or against Health and Community Services.

A complaint against a General Practitioner should be referred to The Primary Care Team.

A complaint against Health and Community Services should be submitted to the Government.  

Seeking damages or compensation

To ascertain whether you have grounds to pursue a civil claim for damages or compensation, you should seek advice from a Personal Injury lawyer.

Citizens Advice offers a free Personal Injury Clinic on the last Thursday of each month by appointment only.  Please contact us to book.  Following this appointment, Legal Aid may be available.