Room 2 Talk Ltd
Room 2 Talk Ltd – Counselling for Charities and Non-profit organisations
Room 2 Talk Ltd is a local non-profit organisation which provides counselling for adult staff, volunteers and members of Jersey charities and other non-profit organisations.
The aims of Room 2 Talk Ltd, as a non-profit organisation, are to
- support the people who are supporting the wellbeing of the island/islanders of Jersey
- normalise obtaining emotional support during difficult times
- remove the stigma around mental and emotional wellbeing
- reduce the likelihood of people reaching crisis point and needing to rely on services such as A&E and/or Orchid House.
Charities and other non-profit organisations in Jersey provide a benefit to the people and/or the island. By being a connected to them, even if in the smallest way, people are helping these organisations in this – whether is with regard to heritage, education, or physical, emotional or financial health.
If you are going through any difficult life issues which may include (but aren’t limited to):
- Bereavement and loss
- Work related stress
- Relationship issues
and may like support with this contact local Room 2 Talk Ltd by
- calling Helen on 07797 750380
- emailing Steve or Helen on R2TJsy@gmail.com
- messaging Helen through Facebook via @R2TJsy
in confidence to discuss counselling services.
You may qualify for support even if you don’t think you do. For example, if you
- are a member of a local charity such as
- The National Trust
- Jersey Heritage, etc
- have children of school age or work in a school and so may be a member of a Parent Teacher Association
- are a
- Member of a sports club/association
- Youth club worker/volunteer/member