Victim support scheme
7.34.55 Updated on:26 January 2022
What services do they provide?
- Provide free and confidential help and support to victims of crime
- Emotional help and advice
- Practical help, filling in insurance and compensation forms etc.
- Information, case enquiries, Parish Hall and Court appearances, and prison release dates etc.
- Accompany victims to the Police Station, Court or for medical appointments
- Network with other agencies
Self referral, States of Jersey Police, Honorary Police, and other services including Citizens Advice Jersey.
The Magistrate’s Court,