Call us for free on 0800 735 0249 or arrange a call back Click here for a callback

Where I can get help

Welcome to the Where I can get help section.

Community psychiatric nursing services

Acute Community Mental Health Team Please see full details here Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) Please see full details here Community based mental health service for people over 65 Please see full details here

Drug and solvent abuse

A parent’s legal responsibility Allowing anyone on your premises to produce or to supply illegal drugs to another person is itself an offence. If you know that your child is sharing illegal drugs with a friend in your home or premises but do nothing to stop it, you have committed an offence. If you as […]

Narcotics Anonymous

Channel Islands meetings are currently being held online and are available here. Local helpline: +447700325155 UK helpline: +443009991212

Post Natal Depression Support

Brighter Futures Can offer support to those experiencing post-natal depression. The BridgeLe Geyt RoadSt SaviourJE2 7NT Tel: +441534449152Email: r.brunton@brighterfutures.org.jeWebsite: http://www.brighterfutures.org.je

Provision of special dietary / medical products

How can clients access the scheme A scheme for the supply of special dietary or medical products facilitated by Family Nursing and Home Care (FNHC) and funded by the Health and Community Services and Customer and Local Services. For further information telephone 443684 or 443680. In order to access the scheme it is necessary for […]

Psychology / Psychotherapy service

Psychological treatment The Psychological Assessment and Therapy Service offers treatment to anyone with any psychological conditions. Conditions such as anxiety, depression, phobias, eating disorders, obsessions, stress etc. Referrals are made by General Practitioners and other medical professionals. Psychological Assessment and Therapy Service The Psychological Assessment and Therapy Service is based at Overdale Hospital, Westmount Road, […]


What is SANEline? SANEline is a national out-of-hours telephone helpline offering emotional support and information for people affected by mental health conditions. Mental health conditions are far more common than is generally thought. One in every four people will experience a mental health issue in the course of a year. Whether you are worried about […]

Sheltered Homes

Who to contact regarding Sheltered Homes There are a number of housing providers in the Island. Some are charities while others cater specifically to individual needs. Your parish may also offer social housing. You can contact your parish hall to find out more.

Speech and language therapy

Health and Community Services Speech and Language Therapy Department The Speech and Language Therapy Service is part of the Community Health Service and based at Overdale hospital. Therapists work with children and adults with speech and language difficulties as well as feeding and swallowing problems. Referrals are open but the majority of referrals are from […]
Translate »