6.3.3.L5 Updated on:

Overpayments to a bank account

If money is put into your bank account by mistake, you should contact your bank in the first instance.  For further information, contact the Channel Islands Financial Ombudsman.

Overpayment into wages

Please contact the Jersey Advisory and Conciliation Service for assistance.

Overpayment of benefits

Overpayments of benefits can happen for many different reasons. Contact us for further assistance.