Referrals to UK Solicitors

4.2.2.L5 Updated on:

Although there are a number of English Solicitors practising in the Island, none of them will take on cases which come under the jurisdiction of English or Scottish Law.

Anyone with an outstanding matter involving UK or Scottish Law should go to a solicitor based in the UK.

One way of finding a UK solicitor is to look on the following website:

Alternatively a Citizens Advice office in the UK might be able to help.