Pest Control

11.8.52.L4 Updated on:

Please see Pest control (

Growth, Housing and Environment do not offer a pest control service for domestic premises. There are several licensed pest controllers.

Please see the online telephone directory here.

Who pays in rental accommodation

Advice on the reason for the pest problem should be obtained from a pest controller.  If the reason is through the fault of the occupant, they are liable for the cost.  If the reason is through no fault of their own, the landlord should pay for the cost.  If a landlord refuses to remedy a pest problem or pay for the cost when they are liable, advice should be sought from Environmental Health.