Call us for free on 0800 735 0249 or arrange a call back Click here for a callback

Holiday & Travel

Welcome to the Holiday & Travel section.

Attestation Certificates

Jersey and France have a health agreement that helps to cover emergency medical treatment if you’re admitted to a hospital when visiting France. To get this cover you’ll need an Attestation Certificate. Attestation certificates, along with a valid passport, can be used in French hospitals to cover 80% of the cost of emergency in-patient treatment […]

Bus service

LibertyBus Year-round bus services are operated by LibertyBus on behalf of the States of Jersey. All buses leave town from Liberation Station, St Helier and all vehicles have easy access for wheelchair users. Services are increased during peak season, between Easter and late September. More information about bus services and timetables is available on the […]

Caravans and campsites in Jersey

Caravans An island resident wanting to import a caravan should apply to the Planning and Environment Department for permission to import. Once granted, the licence enables the owner to clear customs and register the caravan with the Driver and Vehicle Standards Department. A permit is then applied for from the planning office with details of […]

Driving in Europe

For full details of requirements for driving in Europe including Crit’Air clean air stickers, please see Driving in Europe.


Passports Applications for new, amended, adult, children and lost or stolen passports can be made on the Government website. Amendments are no longer available. A new passport application will be required with new photographs. It can take up to 6 weeks to process. Check the Customs and Immigration website for more updated information. The Passport […]
Translate »